Friday, June 11, 2010

Tracking Mark Letenzi Progress In The "Bike The US For MS"!

As we mentioned in our earlier blog post, we helped to sponsor Mark Letenzi, who is biking the US to raise awareness for multiple sclerosis. We just got word of his progress and are excited to share!


Email from Mark:

Hi Everyone!

For any of you who may not know, I am taking part in a bike trip across
the USA to raise money for MS this summer. Having left on June 1st, we
are currently in Rosedale, VA on our 8th day of our 60 day trip to San
Francisco. I am joining a few other riders in creating and updating a
blog for our trip. Every few days(when we have wi-fi) we will post new
entries and upload photos of our trip, I invite you to check out our
site and read our posts. To those of you who have donated on my behalf,
I thank you very much for helping me reach and surpass my fundraising
goal!!!

You can track Mark's Progress too! Here is a link to a blog that is tracking "The Experiences of Four Cyclists Biking the US For MS- June 1st to July 31st, 2010": http://dalejohnson.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment