Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Hope Process' Relief For Haiti

After such a horrible tragedy we find people from all over the world coming together to show their support for the people of Haiti. At these times we realize that as a community - we are not selfish, we are not blind to the less fortunate, we are not unaffected, and certainly we are not too far removed to show that we care.

In my wildest dreams I can’t fathom how the people of Haiti are going to cope with what has become of the place they call home. I am extremely thankful everyday for what I have and realize that my personal trials and tribulations are insignificant in comparison to the plight of our brothers and sisters in Haiti. It is devastating to imagine your home and all of your belongings destroyed but imagine not knowing where to turn for food, medical attention, or even a glass of water.

I am asking each and every one of my friends to put themselves in the shoes of the Haitians and attempt to imagine what they are going through. I have created this karma411 page to show that we as a community are willing to help. Please join me in doing whatever you can to contribute to the humanity efforts and reconstruction of this once beautiful country millions of Haitians call home.

I am sure some of you have already donated so please don’t feel obligated to contribute to this campaign. Please help spread the word by forwarding this onto a few of your friends, so that we can make a difference. Thank You.

https://www.karma411.com/Markslist/campaign/display/profile.do?campaignId=3181

Dino Sgueglia

Founder & President

IRN & The Hope Process

No comments:

Post a Comment